Some of My Favorite Lenten Resources


On Friday night I had the privilege to spend a part of my evening with the incomparable, Malcolm Guite. If you are not familiar with Malcolm or his works, I would encourage you to devote some time to reading his blog and/or watching his YouTube channel. As part of my Lenten journey this year, I will be reading his book, Word in the Wilderness: A Poem A Day for Lent and Easter. Malcolm has generously shared these poems as well as audio files of him reading them on his website.

There are also links for Holy Week

And this post

And finally, while the event is now over (I was hoping they would post a replay link and if they do I'll include it!), you can download the poems he read for free, as well as poems from his book, Sounding the Seasons. Both can be found at this link.

~ Enjoy!

 

Comments